HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Preparations and Updates

Hi All!

Hope you are doing well in your part of the world.  We are now in my favorite month of the year ... October!  The witching hour is fast approaching and I couldn't be more in my element!  The pumpkins are ripe, the leaves are falling, and the witches' moon is high and clear.  That means Halloween is very near.  Makes me giggle in delight!  My little doggie (Jake) and I are planning out our costumes ... hmmm, what will we be this year?  Have any ideas?

I can't wait to get down to the local pumpkin patch and pick out my pumpkins for this years' outside decorations.  I am thinking of doing a pumpkin totem poll this year.  (Stacking those wicked babies on top of each other with a rod down the middle for support.)  We live out in the country and our pumpkin display has to be pretty big to see it from the road.  I will definitely have to get my husband involved in the totem stacking.  My daughter is the carver in the family, so I am sure they will turn out wickedly good!  She has a knack with a knife - I dare say.  :)  How will you display your Halloween pumpkins this year?  I would love to hear your wickedly good ideas!  Email me a picture and I will post it here!!

I received the sweetest email from Brenda, the gal who won my Spider Bite, in the Giggleswick Halloween Blog Hop.  What a doll!  It was a pleasure to meet her and I am thrilled she won my piece.  Can't thank her enough for her kind email.  She made me blush with the excitement in it.  Enjoy that Spider Bite, my new Friend!!

Well, Pfatt Marketplace and Spookytime Jingles updates are right around the corner.  I will be posting pictures of my offerings in the next two days to give you a sneak peek of what is coming up.  You will definitely want to keep an "eye" out!  Ha! Ha!  You will see what I mean, when I post some pictures!  Until then friends ... be well, be wonderful, and be a little wicked!!



No comments: