HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tutorial --- A Cookie Inspired Creative Paperclay® Tree / New Art!

Good Morning to You All!

I hope this post finds you well and happy!  Christmas is just around the corner and I am running around trying to get last minute things done.  If you are still looking for that fun project to do with the kiddies, pop on over the the Creative Paperclay® blogsite and look at my next tutorial.  It was inspired by using star cookie cutters in various sizes stacked up to make this sweet Christmas tree.  If you don't want to make a tree and make ornaments, I talk about how to do that too. Either way, they will be darling and so simple to do.

Here is the site:  www.creativepaperclay.blogspot.com





 I also wanted to post a couple of pictures of a sweet snowman I created this month.  I think he turned out great!  First time, I have used a candlestick in my art.  Not too bad for a first.  The candies on this guys tummy were made by using my candy tutorial on this blog.  Click on the tutorial label in the right hand column of this blog for the instructions.




Well, I am off to church!  Hope you all have a blessed day and I wish you the happiest of holidays!

Until next time ...



4 comments:

Printable Art said...

Love it LeeAnne! Great Job!!

Charmed Confections said...

Thanks so much, Peggy. So glad you stopped by to say hi! Happy New Year to you!

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Wow love him LeeAnn! EMail me sometime I miss you! Hugs Jody

Joe M said...

I think this is awesome! I absolutely love the face you made on this.